Apr 16, 2011

9/4/2011 - 12/4/2011

Ed Noyes Washington, USA 
You all are inspirations to everyone because of your individual recoveries.  If you can recover, then a nation can also. Live strong!

JILL R DELRAY BEACH FLORIDA 
ARE U LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS TO GO THERE & HELP??? IF SO I AM INTERESTED. PLEASE FOWARD INFORMATION

Charlene Chase Kirkland, WA  USA
To my fellow travelers on the road to recovery such as myself.  I have been given the gift of sobriety for almost 33 years and yet there have been times in my recovery that I felt like I was going to die from the pain of life's happenings such as you are living in now.  My Higher Power is pulling me through my unexpected divorce late in my life, but I knew that nothing and no one could ever made me drink of use Valium again.  Our fellowship is a never ending circle of love and strength and I am sending of my prayer, blessings and continued sobriety on to each and everyone of you brave and wonderful people.
With love and aloha, Charlene C.  .....USA

Betty Washington USA 
Similarly it is an ""honor' to watch with tearful eyes the devastation that has hit your beautiful country and our globe and to observe  the amount of courage, commitment and perseverance that you  and your staff are being called upon to serve your community. It is tremendous! It is inspiring!
I want you to know that anyone I know, or speak to, or write to does NOT CARE! The world is engaged with you in your courageousness!
Claudia Black gave me a ""deck of cards"" called the Wisdom of the Crone. I know the AA community has many daily inspirational aids to help them continue their journey in sobriety. This is slightly different since it speak to us you are SAGE/Wise WOMAN.
I opened this box this AM and let a card speak/draw itself out of the deck.
Today I think it speaks to you and your staff:
Generations:
Sometime we wonder what legacy we will leave.
What song, joke, advice of story will be passed along. We can now be of influenced. Older women have passion, time, guts and experience. Some say when the grandmothers speak the earth will be healed. Look seven generations ahead.
I encourage you and your team to look SEVEN Generations ahead.
The work you do today impacts GENERATIONS
Sincerely!

Jean C Arizona, USA 
It has been my experience that to the extent there is tragedy conversely God's grace is present. I am praying for all of you during this tragic time and hoping God's grace is being realized. Peace, Love and Healing to you all, Jean C
 
Tonya~ Arizona, USA
In moments when I am alone and struggling to remember my connection to the universe, my sisters and brothers of humanity, I reflect on all that I am, pure love in a form unimaginable by our limited minds.  I ask for the love of all of us to hold me in spirit as I move forward taking each tiny step at a time until I can see the light again past the darkest moments.
My sisters and brothers of Japan, I am holding each of you in love and light for healing, sobriety and grace.
Until we meet again,Tonya~

Sharon Cruse Nevada USA 
I want to send my prayers and hope that you will go forward and find a sense of hope, courage and relief.  Your recovery is such a gift and it will be the inner strength and power that you will need to sustain your sobriety and find your way through this crisis.  I am from an alcoholic family and the skills I have learned in coming through that experience has made me be able to face difficult times and come through with my recovery intact.  Prayers and hope to you all.
Sharon Wegscheider-Cruse  Bless you all.

Mark Los Angeles, CA  USA 
Recovery can bring new challenges daily, some more so than others.  Please know that others worldwide are aware of the difficulties you face in your Recovery and pray for you.  One minute at a time, if that is all that is bearable in this unparalled time.

No comments:

Post a Comment